IrelandDates: Sept 28 - Oct 8, 2021
Dates: Sept 28 – Oct 8, 2021
Are you ready for the trip of a lifetime?
Ireland is pure magic!
Friendly people, culture, cityscapes, remote beaches, lighthouses, castles and so much more.
Join me for an extraordinary 11 days of exploration and photography in wonderful Ireland.
I’ve recently spent two weeks researching the best photo locations and lodging while putting together an itinerary that will be a fantastic Irish experience for all.
I am only taking the first 9 signups to ensure a comfortable setting for all involved.
All-inclusive trip covers;
Bus transport to and from the city center and Dublin airport
11 nights of single-occupancy lodging in 3-4 star hotels (please contact me if coming as a couple for double-occupancy pricing)
Breakfast each day and dinners
Guided food tour of Dublin on day 2
Three days at a central Dublin location and 8 days of a guided private bus tour (2 seats per person!) taking us to the most beautiful photographic spots in Ireland.
11 days of small group photo instruction from Chuck (max group size is 9)
What is not included:
Snacks/ lunches/ alcoholic beverages
Single – $5400.00. ($5600.00 if paying via PayPal, I will send an invoice)
Price for couples
Double-occupancy is $9900.00 ($10,300.00 PayPal)
I would prefer to be paid by check please.
Half down deposit is due now to hold your spot and the other half due by June 15, 2021.
No refunds after May 15th (unless I can sell your spot)
I highly recommend that you get trip cancellation and health insurance.
- Tuesday Sept 28 – Fly into Dublin, meet and greet, PM- shoot River Liffey
- Wednesday Sept 29 – Explore Dublin downtown, shoot Temple Bar district, PM River Liffey
- Thursday Sept 30 – AM shoot Temple Bar district downtown, Meet with tour driver/ guide drive / PM Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland
- Friday October 1 – AM The Dark Hedges, Bushmills, Dunluce Castle / PM Fanad Head Lighthouse
Mulroy Wood Hotel, Milford
- Saturday Oct 2 – Fanad Head, Murren Hill, Glenveagh National Park Mulroy Wood Hotel, Milford
- Sunday October 3 – AM Fanad Peninsula, PM Glencar Falls, Cliffs of Moher, Falls Hotel, Ennistmon
- Monday Oct 3- Dingle, explore the peninsulaDingle Skellig HotelDingle
- Tuesday Oct 4 – explore the Dingle peninsula, Dunmore Head,,Dingle
- Wednesday Oct 5 – AM Dingle Peninsula, then drive to Killarney Ross Castle, Killarney National Park The Lake Hotel,Killarney
- Thursday Oct 6 – Killarney National Park
- Friday Oct 7 – AM Killarney NP, then drive to Dublin, street shoot/ farewell dinner
Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport
- Saturday Oct 8- Students return to airport or onto personal itinerary
A sturdy tripod is a necessity for good landscapes. Participants should have a working knowledge of their equipment (know which button does what!) before the workshop. I suggest a SLR camera with a wide-angle lens (17-35mm range) and a telephoto lens up in the 300-500mm range
2 WAYS TO REGISTER:
*My Preferred Payment 1) DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION & WAIVER FORM – 2020-21 Workshop Register form Chuck Haney
FILL OUT COMPLETELY AND MAIL WITH CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO:
Chuck Haney Photography
608 Pine Place
Whitefish, MT 59937
2) ONLINE REGISTRATION (Payment via Paypal) *PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.