Dates: October 2022 TBA
Must be vaccinated for COVID-19 to attend
Are you ready for the trip of a lifetime?
Ireland is pure magic!
Friendly people, culture, cityscapes, remote beaches, lighthouses, castles and so much more.
Join me for an extraordinary 10 days of exploration and photography in wonderful Ireland.
With my past workshop we visited the best photo locations, had fantastic lodging and meals that proved to be a memorable Irish experience for all.
I am only taking the first 9 signups to ensure a comfortable setting for all involved.
All-inclusive trip covers;
Bus transport to and from the city center and Dublin airport
10 nights of single-occupancy lodging in 3-4 star hotels (please contact me if coming as a couple for double-occupancy pricing)
Breakfast and dinner each day (except 2nd day in Dingle where we will go into town and explore the local pubs and culture)
Begins at a central Dublin location and then 9 days of a guided private bus tour (2 seats per person!) taking us to the most beautiful photographic spots in Ireland.
10 days of small group photo instruction from Chuck (max group size is 9)
What is not included:
Snacks/ lunches/ alcoholic beverages
Single – TBA. ($TBA if paying via PayPal, I will send an invoice)
Price for couples
Double-occupancy is $TBA ($TBA PayPal)
I would prefer to be paid by check please.
Half down deposit is due now to hold your spot and the other half due by June 15, 2022.
No refunds after May 15th (unless I can sell your spot)
I highly recommend that you get trip cancellation and health insurance.
- – Dublin, meet and greet, PM- shoot River Liffey, Lodging TBA
- – AM- Explore Dublin downtown, shoot Temple Bar district, Meet with tour driver/ guide drive / PM Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland
- Causeway Hotel
- – AM The Dark Hedges, Bushmills, Dunluce Castle / PM Fanad Head Lighthouse
Mulroy Wood Hotel, Milford
- – Fanad Head, Murren Hill, Glenveagh National Park Mulroy Wood Hotel, Milford
- – AM Fanad Peninsula, PM Glencar Falls, Cliffs of Moher, Falls Hotel, Ennistmon
- – Dingle, explore the peninsula Dingle Skellig Hotel
- – explore the Dingle peninsula, Dunmore Head Dingle Skellig Hotel
- – AM Dingle Peninsula, then drive to Killarney Ross Castle, Killarney National Park The Lake Hotel, Killarney
- – Killarney National Park The Lake Hotel,
- – AM Killarney NP, then drive to Dublin, street shoot/ farewell dinner
Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport
- – Students return to airport or onto personal itinerary
A sturdy tripod is a necessity for good landscapes. Participants should have a working knowledge of their equipment (know which button does what!) before the workshop. I suggest a SLR camera with a wide-angle lens (17-35mm range) and a telephoto lens up in the 300-500mm range
2 WAYS TO REGISTER:
*My Preferred Payment 1) DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION & WAIVER FORM – Updated 2021-22-Workshop-Register-form
FILL OUT COMPLETELY AND MAIL WITH CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO:
Chuck Haney Photography
608 Pine Place
Whitefish, MT 59937
2) ONLINE REGISTRATION (Payment via Paypal) *PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.