Czech Prague Photography TourOctober 2022
Czech Prague Photo Tour
October 11-18, 2021
The first time that I walked in the old Town district of Prague, my mouth was agape and I stood in astoundement at the beauty of the ancient architecture. There were photo ops at so many locations. We’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture the heart of this stunning city from our convenient location near the Vltava River, the Prague Castle and Old Town. We’ll be out at dawn to capture “blue hour” when the city lights mix perfectly with the morning ambient light. We’ll spend the day relaxing at cafes and taking in local culture before heading back out for sunset and twilight shooting. We have arranged with a local guide for a boat cruise down the Vltava River, historic sections of the city and a private tour of the Strahov Library at an ancient monastery where we will have dinner complete with famous Czech Pilsner beer that comes from a 800- year old recipe!
On part two of the trip we will be shuttled down to the quaint historic village of Cesky Krumlov. There we will again wander the cobblestone streets at dawn and dusk to photograph the unique beauty of this charming place.
We finish up by getting shuttled back to Prague for one more photo shoot. You will be shuttled to Prague airport at the conclusion of the tour.
I’m only taking a small group of 6 (including myself) so that we can shoot more comfortably in the narrow streets. It will be a great opportunity to experience Czech culture and come back home with amazing images.
$4000.00 single occupancy room ( $7400.00 for 2 with double occupancy) All-inclusive trip includes; airport shuttle, 7 nights lodging, breakfast & dinners each day, guided tour in Prague, Monastery library private tour, round trip shuttle to Cesky Krumlov- Prague, photo guide, small class size. Limited to 5 students.
Workshop Tour Itinerary (exact details TBA soon)
- Monday October 11- meet in Prague, PM- explore Prague on foot
- Tuesday October 12- am explore Prague on foot / pm- guided city tour- Monastery- tour of library, dinner
- Wednesday October 13- Prague
- Thursday October 14- am Prague, checkout, shuttle to Cesky Krumlov
- Friday October 15- Cesky Krumlov
- Saturday October 16- Cesky Krumlov
- Sunday October 17- am Cesky Krumlov, checkout, shuttle back to Prague, Vlatava River overlook, overnight in Prague Monday
- October 18- final sunrise shoot in Prague, workshop over, shuttle back to airport
A sturdy tripod is a necessity for good landscapes. Participants should have a working knowledge of their equipment (know which button does what!) before the workshop. I suggest a SLR camera with a wide-angle lens (16-35mm range), 24-105mm lens is my workhorse on these trips and a medium telephoto lens up to 100-400mm.
2 WAYS TO REGISTER:
*My Preferred Payment 1) DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION & WAIVER FORM – 2020-21 Workshop Register form Chuck Haney
FILL OUT COMPLETELY AND MAIL WITH CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO:
Chuck Haney Photography
608 Pine Place
Whitefish, MT 59937
2) ONLINE REGISTRATION (Payment via Paypal) *PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.